Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guess Who's Back?

So, I return. This site looks somewhat abandoned doesn't it? I mean the owner, @FromDCWithLove is too busy at his Twitter account to tend to his site, right?

Wrong. So fucking wrong.

Besides my lack of attention to just this one aspect of my life it has actually be pretty comfortable. Besides the constant fights with my mother while visiting my originating area (The DC Metropolitan Area [or DMV]) it's been fine. Besides my money burning out of my account...ehhh you get the picture. I have been somewhat busy to recollect the events of my day...sometimes. But I'm here now and that's all that matters. I guess.

I don't think I'm going to school in the fall, which is a total bummer. I really want to get back into school so I can finish this out and transfer to somewhere away from here...I guess I'm spitting the same shit I was before right? I need to get away from everyone...because a part of me cannot stand my family as a whole. This does not mean I hate my family. I simply do not want to be around them any longer. It's something that I've been around for 19 years and the cycle needs to end...

Talk about your "exciting" comeback...there's nothing exciting over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment